Replacement part for American window 5200/6200

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I am looking for the part that clips into the balance on the window. It is a double hung American window the model says 5200/6200
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. It's tough to make out what you have from these photos, but we have a couple different types that you can start out with. Look at our 26-378 and 26-452. Carefully review the pictures and dimensions we show on each product's store page and let me know how they compare. If they differ in any way, let me know exactly how and I can try to find something better.

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I actually already did what you suggested and measured it out to be sure, you were spot on with your second guess. I ordered them a couple days ago from you guys and they should arrive shortly.

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Fantastic! Thank you so much for your business. If you ever needed anything else, you know where to find us.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.