Replacement parts for ENTRYGARD TRUTH Window

A home owner from Malvern, PA says:
Hi,

I am looking for two items for an ENTRYGARD TRUTH window in WHITE:

- Window crank cover
- Weatherstripping. I believe it is of the "vinyl glazing bead" type. I think it is 1/2".

I have enclosed pictures of each item and an overall picture of the window.

Thanks for your help

Ray
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rSsehcJeTZG4lhDKHgBkAA.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5Irex+mgSpCQVHK7INv8CA.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named o6oowNzlSN+2MLvmKQiOLg.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 39-107 cover used with the 39-035 and 39-036 EntryGard operators to yours. 

As for your weatherstripping, I do not recognize it at first glance but if you could show us a more direct end profile photo of an intact piece, as well as confirm how it installs, we'd be happy to look into this further. Thank you. 

View with measurements.
View with measurements.

A quick learner from Malvern, PA says:
Hi Casey,

The cover in your picture has the correct dimension and I would like to order two of them in White. Do you know how to remove the crank handle?

I have added a couple of photos of a piece of the weatherstripping and the side of the window where it came from. It seems to me that the lower edge of the weatherstripping install into the groove in the window. Thanks.

R.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bxVvx7ZxRW2ViybH4veLDw.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named qTkCACQnQXCUboyZPC3u8A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wo21O1a6QCyq8Sb3M2C1Hg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zFNsf3hNQ1qu%JriuB6lgw.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Great, all orders can be placed directly on our website. Most handles install either with a set screw under the base or are pressure fit so that they can be pulled directly off of the operator spline. 

As for your weatherstripping, see the video below that shows the end profile photo that we need. 

Casey, I have uploaded more pictures and the two measurements appear to be 3/8' and 2/8". Given this is an ENTRYGARD TRUTH window are there that many alternatives that look like this? I am at a loss now to provide any more information and may have to go with your best guess. Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 072bVn%jS3atL3K0bYxgSw.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C4WRpoLjSFCcCP8YZSh58Q.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for the additional photos. Our best replacement option for your seal would be the 58-170B. Review the specifications below to see if you might be able to use this for your repair. 

Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B
Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B

Hi Casey,

Sorry to keep bothering you. I cut a piece from another similar window which I believe is in better shape. Attached are a couple of pictures of that. I think it looks like your latest diagram. What do you think? Thanks again.

R.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EgSqRmBSTRqdmIKwZzxzTQ.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jRmOSSPTTZiFV7GQvgnirw.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have a "T" shaped base used to install your weatherstripping. Take a look at the 58-156 foam bubble seal, which looks like the weather stripping you are looking for. 

We also carry the 58-135 vinyl hollow bubble seal. Take a look at both options and compare the dimensions to yours. You can also order samples to try out.

Profile view of 58-156
Profile view of 58-156

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.