Replacement pivot shoe

A quick learner says:
You have this style?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16641558205134798719221284964110.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell this exact style, unfortunately, but we have several that are similar. Before I recommend anything, would it be possible to get a little more information? I'd like you to show me a clear picture of the pivot bar that interfaces with this shoe, as well as the balance. I would also like you to measure the width and thickness of the shoe and write out what you get for me to review. Thank you!

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Hi thanks for your response! I'm spending you some photos with measurements because I'm looking for a replacement for this certain pivot shoe!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220930_072359.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220930_072544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220930_072714.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221004_085609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221004_092651.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! These measurements are a huge help, I really appreciate you recording those so clearly for me. Based on what I see here I think our 15-046 is going to be the best part for the job.

To start, the width and thickness are the same at 1-1/4" x 1/2", so we know it'll fit into the track without issue. It will also be fully compatible with your spiral balance despite the difference in design of the top end. The only thing that gives me pause is the size of the cam opening; ours is similar but it's still different enough that I'm not 100% sure how well it would fit.

For reference, the 15-046 is meant to work with pivot bars like our 26-040. If yours is the same design as that then you should be good to go. Look it over and see what you think!

Alternate image for 15-046
Alternate image for 15-046

Detailed image of the pivot bar slot of the 15-046 pivot shoe.
Detailed image of the pivot bar slot of the 15-046 pivot shoe.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.