Replacement spring balance coils

A quick learner from Stephens City Virginia says:
I'm not sure which S165-? spring coils I should order the current broken and bent coils have no markings other than 35 in. Each side of window sash has three coils and the weight of the window is 18 lbs the spring coil width is 3/8 inch. The sticker on the Sash bottom is stamped D0313 8/09/02 bar code 03263049020001
DMSWI 33.313 x 28.938

Thanks Bob T
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Bob,

I'm afraid the numbers you provided doesn't help us identify your hardware. Can you show us a photo of an undamaged pivot shoe removed from the window? Once we ID that, we can determine what coil springs you'll need. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0268.JPG Spring Balance.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

It appears you're only showing the coil springs and coil supports in this photo. In order for me to identify the needed coil balances and accessories, I will need to see an undamaged pivot shoe removed from the window track. It should be located right below the coil supports. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0272.jpg pivot shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0273.jpg pivot shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Great, thank you very much! Your pivot shoe appears to be a match for our 15-199 that's designed to use the 3/8" Series 165 coil springs. For a new coil support, see our 15-205. As for the coil weights, you can use (3) S165-3 3 pound coil springs on each side of the window which will total 18 pounds of overall support. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.