Replacement window operator

A home owner from Hamilton, NJ says:
Casement window mfg is Silver Line. 17 yrs old. The hole in window (picture 4)is 3 5/8" wide. The arm when straight out is 8 1/2" from base to mounting hole. The long arm is 5" from joint to hole. The short arm is approx. 3 5/8" from base to joint. I tried Swisco part number 39-171, Truth Hardware Dyad Operator. It would not fit through the window hole. So which window operator do I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5
A home owner from Hamilton, NJ says:
I forgot to mention that although my broken operator is beige, I need the operator in white.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid your operator is discontinued and no longer made. You'll need to use something like our 39-315 and 39-316 as substitutes, along with a new sash brackets like our 39-545 and 39-546. The trouble is that you'll also run into the issue of the base not fitting in the slot. You will have to alter the hole in the sill to accept the new style base.

Even after all that, there's still no guarantee that our hardware will work. I would recommend having a local professional come out and look at your windows for a second opinion.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.