Right window operator

A quick learner from Franklin, CT says:
Posted this morning but did not get an answer, D14056 is my question. Posted that I needed a replacement operator for a Wright window operator. Looks and measures like an old post of a previous customer. Here is the photo again. Do I have to get a handle and new spleen for this replacement item and what are the return fees if it is wrong?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
A quick learner from Franklin, CT says:
On the right window operator the metal hinge. I noticed it was to the left in your product picture but does the part where the slide end is move to the right and swing both ways?
That would be part 39-317. As mine does. I measured earlier and all the points are the same as in a previous post to another customer. I will post my photo again.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe this is either our 39-317 or 39-318. It looks like your link arm is installed above the gear arm, while their link arms are installed below. See our 39-387 and 39-388 instead. The one shown in your picture would be the 39-387, since the spline is on the left side. Just make sure the dimensions we show are the same as yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)