Sash Support/Coil Spring

A quick learner from Venice, California says:
Good morning!

I'd like to replace a broken coil spring unit and was hoping you know which replacement piece this is for the window? I could not find any markings but attached a photo of the part.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. Take a look at our 15-199 Pivot Shoe. Please compare the dimensions with your old part just to be certain. 

This Pivot Shoe is compatible with our Series 160 Coil Balances. Do any of your old coil springs have stamps on them? If not, let us know and we'll help you select the right weights to go with. If you need to replace the housing for your springs, take a look at the 15-150T.

A quick learner from Venice, California says:
Hello Bob,
The pivot shoe that we looks like the 15-199 that you suggested. It is approximately 1 1/4"w x 1 1/2"h and not sure about the thickness.
The Balance support that holds the coils is about 1 1/4"w and 4 1/2"h.

Does that help in determining what model these are?

Thank you!
Sean
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us, Sean. I'm afraid this information doesn't tell us anything new. For now, the suggestions from my previous post are the best we can do without more detailed information. Have you removed the parts from your window? This would let you confirm the pivot shoe thickness and also see if your coil springs have any stamps on them. If your coil springs do not have any stamps on them, you will need to weigh your window sash to know the specific spring weights to select. Let us know if you need help with this.

If you need help removing your coil balance system, check out the video below.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.