Sash balance needed

Home Owner from USA
Jul 13, 2015 1:18 pm
Please let us know if we can get this right away. Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 15, 2015 10:14 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Yes, I think we can replace this, however it will have to be custom made. I believe you want our S795-34 channel balance with our 15-194 and 15-198 specially attached. Does this look right to you? I would also use our 34D stamp option, which can carry a sash weight of 27 through 32 pounds. Does your sash weight fall within that range? If so, let me know how many of these balances you need and we can get started!
Quick Learner from Piedmont, SC
Jul 16, 2015 12:50 pm
The weight is 27-32 lbs. we would like to place an order for this balance system. Please let me know how we can place an order.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 16, 2015 3:25 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks. Please just tell me how many you need and I will send you a custom ordering link with price quote.
Home Owner from Piedmont, SC
Jul 17, 2015 7:40 am
I would like to purchase two.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 17, 2015 11:31 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Great. I've emailed you a custom ordering link, which you should receive shortly.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts