Scheriff Impact Sliding Door outside Lock and Key

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for an exterior lock and key for an Impact Sliding Door with handle size 10" and screws are 4" apart.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3045.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3044.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3043.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

If you only need a keyed exterior pull, I recommend taking a look at our 82-306 which can accommodate various installation hole center spacings. We also sell the 82-265 mortise lock in case you needed that. Look over the specifications for these parts and see if they match what you need for this repair. 

Good evening, this item is no where near 10' also nothing like the rest of the handle.
Do you have anything close to what I am looking for (would even buy a full handle with a keyed lock).

Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

We don't sell your exact handle set, unfortunately. Is the installation hole center spacing 3-15/16"? If so, my recommendation would be to use the 82-030 along with the 82-310 key lock (sold separately) that can be adapted to the exterior pull. 

Good morning that might work. Is it easy to install the 82-310 into the 82-030 (without drilling). Also can the outside be one color and the inside in white ? Will I need to change the Mortise or can I use the one with the door ? Please let me know the size of the handles ? Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

These parts are fairly easy to install. We actually have a blog article here that will detail how to install the key lock onto the 82-030. Your existing mortise lock should be fully compatible with these parts so you can reuse it. 

The 82-030 handle set is only sold with the same color of inside and outside handles, unfortunately. If you wanted handles that match the colors you have now, you would need to buy a set in black and white. I know that isn't ideal though. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Dimensions for the 82-030 can also be found on its product page. 

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.