Searching for 45107

A quick learner says:
Hi the part I'm looking for is a Truth window operator with single arm. Based on markings it appears to be # 45107 RH.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95853F68-B49F-42BA-B04A-AFA84C3A74A4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1B19685-E877-4501-82E9-440CE3739A8A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ABD9003A-4FA2-418D-8A32-DEDDD55D52E5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22942023-415B-451E-9D53-D18620A9EDB1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The operator in your photo looks very similar to our 39-013 and 39-014. Look these two products over and let me know if you had any questions.

A quick learner says:
Hi yes but I'm concerned that mine has four mounting holes while the part you referenced has six? Do you know if it's a newer model that may still have four of the holes in the same position?

Thanks,
Dan
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Dan. Ours is a newer model, yes. I don't think the mounting holes will be a concern. They specifically design these with a multitude of holes in the sill plate to allow these to install on all sorts of different windows. I've never encountered a scenario where that has been an issue in all the years we've been selling these.

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Hi I just wanted to follow up and say I ordered the part and it works perfectly! Thank you. :)

Dan
Profile picture of Tom

That's awesome to hear, thank you for confirming! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.