Searching for 810020

A quick learner says:
Looking for window balance ,for simonton windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210601_090246.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but you only show the top part of the balance assembly. In order to help I will also need to see the pivot shoe underneath this top portion. I'd also like you to tell me how thick the coil springs themselves are.

I'm confident that I can get you the right replacement assembly once I have that information.

A quick learner says:
This is pictures of the 810020 balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210614_101105.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210614_101121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210614_101146.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That pivot shoe is a match for our 15-199, which is compatible with two different springs: the 1/2" thick Series 160 and the 3/8" thick Series 165. You'll have to confirm the thickness to know which spring will work for your window.

Assuming your shoes and covers are still in good condition then you can reuse them.

A quick learner says:
1/2 inch
Profile picture of Tom

Great! That would be our Series 160, then. If you did end up needing the cover then I recommend the 15-150D.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.