Searching for window parts for double sash double tilt vinyl window

A contractor from Wisconsin says:
27, 374x65 1/4 1200-1

17312771*1*4*1, 1 1 23 7/9x31 3/4.. 12/20 SS Clear

Above is the information on the top window sticker I am looking for the channel balances, the tilt locks for the top and bottom windows and also the tilt mechanisms that are attached to the window channel balances as I'm not positive if they are included with the balance itself any help would be much appreciated and if you need any information on top of this please don't hesitate to get back to me thank you so much for your help I will keep looking on your site to try to find the parts myself but I need help you can give would be much appreciated
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help ID your hardware but we'll need to see photos of each part to compare to our inventory. Specifically, we would need you to remove an undamaged balance with the end fittings intact. 

Actually I was able to find the parts on my own but thank you very much for your reply I will post the screenshot of the parts in case anyone else with this issue ever comes looking the only thing that I was unsure about was the ABCD options but I think that it was the a as the window was pretty light just by hand feeling as I didn't have a scale.

I do have one additional question what in your opinion is the best repair kit or option for a crack in a vinyl window frame as I see there is quite a few options on the internet but I have not tackled this particular problem yet

And an additional problem to your request is none of those balances were intact LOL nor the tilt lashes everyone was broken to pieces

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221128_175704973.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221128_171458619.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for getting back to us. Starting with the pivot bar, compare your specifications to our 26-083 and 26-040 to see if one matches up. Your tilt latch is too damaged to identify, unfortunately, but I do think that the 26-243 and 26-244 are a good start; I just can't be certain they will work. You can view our return policy here, just in case. 

Your T-lock shoe leads me to recommend the Series 795 channel balance. This comes attached with the 15-195 closed-cam shoe by default but you will need to add the 15-195B open-cam shoe to your cart separately. Once you receive your order, you can swap the default shoe with the 15-195B. These parts just pop off and on but I'll also post a video below that will show you what I mean. There should be a stamp on the metal channel of the balance that indicates what spring strength option is needed as well. If there aren't any stamps, you will need to weigh your sash and refer to the chart under the product description on the Series 795 store page to determine the appropriate spring strength option for your balance.

One important detail to note is that the Series 795 attaches to the top of the track using a screw, not a hook. If yours needs a hook then let me know; we can still help but your balance will have to be custom-made.

Repairing cracked vinyl isn't an easy task and there aren't really "kits" for it, I'm afraid. Every hardware store likely sells different brand materials for use in such projects so our suggestion would be to consult with your local shop as to what they sell that might work. 

Ok, I have updated my shopping list to include the open cam. Thanks so much for your help with this.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm glad I could help. Best of luck with the repair and let me know if you need anything else! 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.