Silverline Lower Sash Pivot bar and holder

A home owner from Hendersonville, NC says:
Hello,
Do you have the Silverline Lower Sash Pivot Bar and holder in Stock as shown in the photos? I also need to order 2 balances that have the code 28 7. Sash weighs 27.4 lbs and the balances have the 1 1/4" shoes. I thank you for your time.
Guy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lower sash pivot bar.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lower sash pivot bar 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Guy! I believe that we do, yes. Please see our 26-382S pivot bar case and the 26-040 pivot bar. Review their specs and let me know if you had any questions.

Dimensions for 26-382S
Dimensions for 26-382S

Alternate image for 26-040
Alternate image for 26-040

As for the balances, that code doesn't tell me anything about the model used. All that indicates is the spring calibration. At this stage I don't know what you have. In order to recommend a match, I'll need photos of the balance itself, including the top end, bottom end, shoe, and whatever clip or hook is at the end of the cord. Please let me kno wif that would be possible.

Tom, Thank you. Please see the attached photos of my original Silverline Series 3000 window balances. The lower sash weighs 27.4 lbs. The balances are marked 28 7. The shoes are 1 1/4" wide. The top clip for a screw mount to the window frame.
Again, thank you,
Guy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Complete balance.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance code.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance shoe 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Clips.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! That appears to be a match for our Series 795. The only major difference is that your shoe has an "open" cam as opposed to the shoe that comes with our balance by default, which has a "closed" cam. With that in mind you will also need to purchase our 15-195B separately. They just swap on and off so it's quite easy to change them out once you get them.

Thank you so much. I appreciate all your help and will placing an online order for these parts.
Guy
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We really appreciate your business. Please let me know if we can be of any future assistance.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.