Single Arm Window Crank

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you have replacements for my window Crank? Attached, please find pictures of the Window Crank.

Regards,

George
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5651.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5653.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5655.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5657.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5660.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, George. We may be able to help supply this operator, but the length of your arm may be a problem. From the center of the wheel to the center of the gear, yours appears to be around 11-1/2" long. Unfortunately, we don't have that size. The best options we have are our 39-027E and 39-028E, which are 9-1/2" long, and our 39-013 and 39-032, which are 13-1/2" long. Do you think you could get either of these sizes to work?

Personally speaking, I think it might be better to go short than to go long. With a longer operator you risk the window not be able to close the last few inches, while with a shorter operator the only risk is the window not being able to open those last inches. 

Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)