Single Arm Window Crank

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you have replacements for my window Crank? Attached, please find pictures of the Window Crank.

Regards,

George
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5651.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5653.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5655.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5657.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5660.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, George. We may be able to help supply this operator, but the length of your arm may be a problem. From the center of the wheel to the center of the gear, yours appears to be around 11-1/2" long. Unfortunately, we don't have that size. The best options we have are our 39-027E and 39-028E, which are 9-1/2" long, and our 39-013 and 39-032, which are 13-1/2" long. Do you think you could get either of these sizes to work?

Personally speaking, I think it might be better to go short than to go long. With a longer operator you risk the window not be able to close the last few inches, while with a shorter operator the only risk is the window not being able to open those last inches. 

Let me know what you think.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.