The only marking on it is inside the channel. It says "db l03 31B"

I need a set of these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7B86EC46-E573-4439-9F57-766CE1D94897.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D398AEC6-1F86-4501-AE1C-766EC520E4B2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C931B473-61A4-4EE7-A8F9-0B90D7B0C9EF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6E8D3519-459D-4F85-AEDB-C0D3E136AC87.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. Take a look at our S795-31, with the 31B stamp option. 

A handy person from Illinois says:

Its saying you're out of stock - is there an alternative? Which pivot bars fit the cam?

Profile picture of Casey

The balances that you are inquiring about have been ordered but, due to the state of affairs, things have been moving a bit slower than we'd normally expect and our information is limited. Unfortunately there are no equivalent substitutes. In regards to your pivot bar, I will need to see an image of it removed from the window in order to identify a replacement part. 

Julia,

This balance appears to match, with the exception of the top. Your recommended product has a screw in top to create tension. My frame has a hole at the top where it hooks in, rather than screws in. Do you have an alternative part or recommendation?
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for letting me know. So your old Series 795 balances used a 15-198 hook on top to connect to the window jamb, whereas our stock versions just use a screw clip. No problem! We can provide S795-31 balances for you with a hook attached via custom order. However, can you show me the hole in the window track to which these hooks connect with? Depending on its shape, we might have another solution for you. Thanks! 

Can you provide me with a method to order these customize balances? The clip you showed appears to be correct.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Julia advised me you wanted a pair of 31" Series 795 balances, stamped 31B, and with our 15-198 hook attached on top. I just shot you an email with a custom link enclosed to place this order. Note that these balances will come with the 15-195 T-Lock Shoe attached by default. Let me know if you have any other questions prior to placing your order. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.