Single arm truth operator used on 14" left side casement of Marvin bay window (early 1990's)

A quick learner from HUDSON, WISC. says:
Hello - This single arm operator had the worm gear push out. I cannot find a similar single arm operator anywhere.
DO YOU HAVE THE EXACT REPLACEMENT PART OR ONLY SOMETHING CLOSE?

It looks exactly like the image posted back in august 12, 2014 in which Tom from SWISCO responded:

"August 12, 2014
I would start by looking at our 39-035 and 39-036. These appear similar, but check them out and see what you think."

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Operators 39-035 and 39-036 are the newer style of your discontinued crank operator.  If you need a new cover and handle see 39-107 and 39-114L.

A quick learner from HUDSON, WISC. says:
Thank you Jody - I have ordered the 39-035 and will provide feedback on how this replacement model functions in the window.

Brian
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.