Single arm window crank

A quick learner says:
I need 4 that the window opens out to the right and 1 that opens out to the left. What do I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16783720181862757882148430121099.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Take a look at the 39-013 and the 39-014. These operators are a newer style with rounded corners on the bases. Check to see it the arm length and the nylon bearing at the end of the arm match up. 

I can't tell from the photo, but if your nylon bearing doesn't match up to the 39-013, you will need to replace your track with the 39-505. Take a look at the operator and all the related parts. I've included the dimensions below so that you can confirm if this is the correct fit for you.

Dimensions for 39-014
Dimensions for 39-014

Additional information for 39-014
Additional information for 39-014

Alternate view of 39-505
Alternate view of 39-505

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.