Spiral Balance, Pivot Shoe and Pivot Bar

A handy person from NYC says:

Hello, hope you're doing well. I've been searching everywhere for these parts and can't find them. I removed them several months ago, so don't have access to originals right now. They're for my cousin that lives out in Puerto Rico, I'm in NY.

- The balancers are 25 1/2" with orange tip, but they have a white plastic cover slightly longer than the metal cover.

- the shoe is 1 1/4"w x 1/2"d x 2 1/4"h, the bar opening is roughly 5/16w x 3/16h, it's missing the standard metal clip for holding balancer

- the bar is L shaped and "permanently" attached to window, doesn't slid like others. It's 1 1/14"w x 1"h and bar sticks out 5/8" Forgot to mention, the shoe/pivot lock has a number on the front. It's either 5300 or 53001.

Thanks again.

I need 8 of each. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, Ivan.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3525220B-7148-43A7-BD25-1ECEFFFE518D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CAC15FAD-BF71-4E70-8CFF-CEA3E39F90A2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C7BE0162-8F37-45BA-86A6-EC3CA59BE782.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ivan. Your exact pivot shoe is no longer made, but past customers have used the 15-046 to replace it. Take a look and see what you think. The pivot bar might be our 26-407, but please compare to confirm. 

If the outer tube of your spiral balance is either 25-1/2" or 26" long, then you need either the S600-26 or S900-26. Measure the diameter of the outer tube to determine which of these you need. The Series 600 has an outer tube diameter that is 5/8" in diameter; the Series 900, 3/8". In either case choose the Red Tip option; your old balance's color tip likely just corroded from age. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.