Spiral Balance and Pivot Shoe

A quick learner from USA says:
Please tell me what company and item # these are and if you have them in stock and the price and the tension tool to put them in.
Please email me if you can identify the parts on the paper page i had a window guy measure it. If you have them I would like to purchase 2 sets for 1 window and how to go about buying them.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67148289 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67182337.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67213057.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67157505.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_50371073.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I suspect that you need the 5/8" diameter S600-21 spiral balances with a blue tip option. Take a look and see how the specifications from our product page compare to yours. We also offer the 75-006 charging tool. 

As for your pivot shoe, we would need you to write out the exact width and thickness to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

the shoe was 2"x1 1/4"
Profile picture of Casey

It seems like you've given us the height and width of the shoe. We will also need to confirm the exact thickness to make sure that whatever we recommend will fit in your window jamb. 

(No content.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carolyn PS.JPG
Profile picture of Casey

This looks like the same pivot shoe shown in your original post from last year shown above. As we mentioned in our last response, we'll need you to confirm the exact thickness of the shoe to compare to our inventory. 

I think your correct. I will get back to you on the shopping cart. At least I have the numbers now
Profile picture of Casey

Great, we'll be here when you're able to confirm the shoe thickness. In the meantime, you're welcome to look through our full selection of pivot shoes here

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.