Spring replacement

A handy person from Southport, NC says:
I am looking for a spring for windows probably hung in 2003. There is a hook on one end and a circular section with "ears" on the other. First 3 pics show relevant parts inside metal casing. Last 2 pics show backside with numbers included (Pat 4610108 on plastic circle and 34B BSI et stamped on metal). The whole thing (including plastic head and metal hook) measures 35.5 inches. The spring itself measures 21.5 inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211214_200537.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211214_200545.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211214_200424.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211214_200429.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211214_200439.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, I just needed you to confirm a few details.

First, what is the length of the metal channel? Based on the stamp it should be 34" but I want to be 100% sure.

Next, how many of these did you need?

Finally, I believe the configuration will match our Series 795 but with the default bottom shoe swapped out for the 15-195B and the top tab swapped out for our 15-198 hook. This setup is what makes it custom, since it's not a standard assembly.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.