Tilt window balance

Quick Learner from Concord nc
Jan 2, 2024 9:04 am
I'd like to order a window balancer and a shoe for my window and an extra shoe and some other parts, could you tell me what kind of shoe is in the picture and a balancer, thanks
IMG_4893 IMG_4894 IMG_4895
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jan 3, 2024 9:05 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our Series 795 is my recommendation based on these photos. It appears your old shoe has an open cam so you will need to purchase the 15-195B separately and attach it once you receive the balances. 

Your stamp is different from our options so after you determine the length of the metal channel, you'll need to weigh the window sash on a scale to determine the accordant option. There's a chart under the product description on the S795 store page that will show you which stamp option is best for your replacements. 

If you have any questions just let me know! 

Quick Learner from Concord nc
Jan 3, 2024 7:30 pm
Thank you for your help, and now I need to identify latches and Pivot Bar.
IMG_4874 IMG_4873 IMG_4875
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jan 4, 2024 8:14 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy to help!

Our 26-243 and 26-244 appear to be similar to your old latches shown here. However, the pivot bar is too worn and obscured by the window sash. The 26-040, 26-063, 26-068, and 26-083 come to mind but I can't be certain. I recommend you review the specifications for the tilt latches and pivot bars to see how they compare with your old hardware. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts