Top sash guide

A handy person from Tampa, FL says:
None of the sash guides I see appear to correspond with what I have (replacing spiral balancers S305-23). The closest guide is 18-034. However, the dimension of the width indicates is 1/2", but my existing sash guides are only 7/16" wide. all other dimensions on that part appear correct except the width. 0Can you advise of the correct sash guide? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210125_221732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210125_221828.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I do believe the 18-034 is our closest match. It's possible you might need to modify the guide for your application, a process you can read about in greater detail here, but I'm honestly not sure if that will apply in your case. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.