Truth Hardware Tie Bars

A contractor from Wausau, WI says:

Hello,

I am in need of 3 truth hardware tie bars.

Here are the three tie bar lengths I need:

22.9 two roller (possibly supposed to be 3?)

34.9 Three roller

46.9 Three roller

Measurement is from the top of the tie bar. The top lock point is the same on all three. I can only attach 5 pictures. I have a couple more pictures if needed.

If you don't have the tie bars, Is it possible to buy just the rivet and nylon rollers? Worst case, I can make the tie bars if I can get the rivets and rollers.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

(if it helps these are tie bars from Weathershield windows produced in 1997.

Thank you,

Rob 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I can't make out the style of your rollers from your photos, so we have a couple possibilities for you.

For the 22.9" long tie bar, see our 38-903, which has 2 cone rollers and 1 lock drive point, and our 38-953, which has 3 interlock rollers and 1 lock drive point.

For the 34.9" long tie bar, see our 38-916, which has 3 cone rollers and o1 lock drive point. You mentioned you have 3 rollers on yours, but I'm not sure if you're counting the lock drive point or not. If you are, see our 39-962, which has 2 interlock rollers and 1 lock drive point.

Finally, for the 46.9" long tie bar, see our 38-968. This has 2 interlock rollers and 1 lock drive point. It's also the only 46.9" long tie bar we currently carry.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.