Truth / Wright Casement Window Replacement Parts (30382, 30144, 30145)

A home owner from Lead, SD says:
Hello! I'm looking for replacement parts for some old casement windows (probably 1980's ish)

One of them detached from the hinge causing the window to just hang for a couple months - then finally a strong wind gust ripped it off completely. Remarkably the window itself is still in tact, I think I just need to replace some of these old hardware parts that seem to be very difficult to find.

I've included a picture of the detached window and what's left of the parts - you can see some of the metal is bent and warped. I've also included pictures of its twin that cranks out the opposite way and has no broken parts (yet). I did my best to find all the part #'s, brand names, and measurements. I'm definitely an amateur so these terms are all brand new to me.

If you could recommend the parts I need to fix the detached window, as well as what parts I might need in the future (like the whole operator system/crank, locks, etc.) that would be very helpful!

It has both Truth and Wright engravings

The short arm is 30382 and the longer arm has Wright written on it

The lower hinge has 30145
The upper hinge has 30144
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageZR0xpY.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89E454F4-CB3F-4C5C-ABB0-03879A272A2F_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageWS5T9t.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagea1IF5t.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage1Lo90P.gif
A home owner from Lead, SD says:
Here's some more pictures that could be helpful

The window itself is roughly 21" or 22"W x 53"L

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageUrxyCn.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageJEgvFl.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageYusHLU.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagefifHkh.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageDVRDYh.gif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 39-013 and 39-014 operators to yours, as well as the 36-048 hinge set. 

You'll also find a list of related items used with these operators on our product pages depending on how much of the hardware you need to replace. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.