Truth casement window operator

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
One of my windows, the spline won't stay in so window doesn't operate, truth window all I see is 30636 on the arm thing, which part would replace this please if anyone knows?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. You should be able to gently push the sash open manually as long as the window is unlocked. Thank you!

A quick learner from New Hampshire says:

Hello ,

I have 1994 crest line windows on the back porch and one of the operators has broken. they are Truth entry guard and I would like to buy a few replacements to hold me over until I replace the windows . Here are pictures of one of the operators that opens in the same direction. Do you need measurements of the length of the two arms ?

Thank you

Chris 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9373DA7-3B99-440B-9E8F-17EBC31422CC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 87B38FDD-B01E-43D8-BD11-9F568580A8FF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91EE8E73-1FE2-4006-8830-BD5829633B08.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

It looks like you'll need the Entrygard 39-031 and 39-032 but you'll need to compare the dimensions below to your part to confirm. 

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

Need to replace this 30636 truth casement operator with ??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA22010A-CEAA-4ACE-850B-1B5A1BE8F778.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

I can't say for sure with the screen in the way but take a look and compare the 39-035 and 39-036 EntryGard operators to yours. These operators only have one split arm, which appears to be what you have but if you're unsure, please show us the same photo with the screen removed. Thank you! 

Sorry was in a hurry, here's one without the screen in the way. I think that's it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6FB4823C-D032-4F1A-B8ED-867B3AC0B31F.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for sending over the additional photo. I agree that as long as your dimensions match up to ours, the 39-035 and 39-036 look like the correct replacements for your window operators. 

Perfect fit, thank you.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.