Truth window crank

A handy person from Blue Bell Pa 19422 says:

This is for a double casement window. It open from the center of the two windows out to the left. Numbers on it are 060410. 10:00. There is an 8 firmed into the metal all by itself down by the screw holes. Customer needs it right away so if you have it please order it and contact me for payment . We don't need to wait around for pricing. If you have a place for me to come and pick it up I am willing.

Thanks Lee

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Lee.

I don't know the length of the arm, but start by taking a look at our 39-013 and 39-014 operators. Look over our dimensions and compare them to your original hardware to see how they match up.

I'm afraid I don't have the ability to place the order for you but you can order on our website at your convenience. We also don't offer a pick up option, unfortunately. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Additional information for 39-013
Additional information for 39-013
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.