Unidentified casement window 6 inch operator at least 20 years old

A home owner from Olathe, KS says:
I have a 6 inch case ant operator that has broken. The cause is metal fatigue of the arm. However, I have not been able to identify the manufacturing company. I see no place to add a picture so I will email you. I have a contract to sell my home but I need a replacement part asap. Thank you This part is at least 20 years old.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
A home owner from Olathe, KS says:
Here is another photo on grid paper
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have an older style Bilt Best window operator. These are no longer available, but take a look at our 39-254E and 39-255E. These have a 7-1/2" arm. Match either of these up to your operator to see which one would work in your window. Due to how old yours is, they may require some adaptation to install. You will also need a new handle like our 39-114L, and new track like our 39-533.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.