United Windows 4100 Hardware

Contractor from New Jersey
Jun 11, 2023 3:29 pm

Hi my name is Tom and I'm locking to repair my United Windows 4100 series White.

I'm locking for some vent lath and locks, annex is some pictures.

Also I have a casement window who need a hardware to close that windows, annex is some picture.

let me know if you have and the price.

Thanks

IMG_1313 IMG_1314 IMG_1315 IMG_1316 IMG_1317
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Jun 13, 2023 8:19 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 26-122 vent latch to see how it compares to your original. 

For the lock, are you able to provide the distance between the installation holes from center to center. It would also be best to see an additional picture of the top view. 

For the operator, we will need to see the window open where we can see a bird's eye view of the arm attachment(s). From there we can narrow down our selection for possible replacement options. Thank you! 

Contractor from New Jersey
Jun 16, 2023 10:18 am

Hi, thanks for answers.

a) the vent latch looks the same what I have.

b) The Lock I attached some more pictures, the distance between the installation holes is 2-1/16".

c) For the operator, attached is more pictures.

Thanks for your help.

TomĀ 

IMG_1583 IMG_1584 IMG_1586 IMG_1596 IMG_1597
5 user uploaded images
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Jun 16, 2023 2:27 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for the additional pictures,

You have an older GU operator that is no longer made. We recommend taking a look at the 39-315 and 39-316 operators as potential replacements. This operator is compatible with the 39-114L handle. Take a look at the conversion video below for a step by step guide and additional parts needed.

We have a few different locks that have the 2-1/16" spacing. Please start by reviewing the 90-161, 90-077C or 90-077A locks to see which one matches up the best. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts