Upper and lower Andersen sliding screen door rollers

A home owner from Gllenshaw, Pa says:
Looking to find new upper and lower roller replacements for an Andersen sliding screen door. The patio do has a product code of PSR 510 R on it and on the screen door top I also see a 510. Two pictures are included of the existing rollers, upper and lower. The upper part is a tension spring and roller and overall length is approximately 6 15/16". The lower has an overall length of approximately 3 11/16". The patio door was from 1983. A replacement screen door was purchased in the 1990's. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom F
User submitted photo of their upper and lower Andersen sliding door rollers.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for using SWISCO's discussion board and for submitting pictures.

It is hard to tell what your rollers look like when they are still installed in the screen door but I do believe I am able to place them because they are pretty popular. For the upper roller, take a look at the SWISCO 84-078 Andersen screen door roller. The bottom roller looks like SWISCO's 84-070 Andersen screen door roller, but also take a look at the 84-020 too (just in case).

After you remove the rollers from the door, if you want retake some pictures and upload them here I will be more than happy to take a look at them for you.
A home owner from Glenshaw, Pa says:
Donna,

Thank you for the reply. Those were the two that I thought would be correct. The 84-020 roller looks like it may be screwed into the door frame and mine is not. Which leads to the question, how are these removed from the door?????

Tom
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at this discussion about how to replace the 84-070 bottom Andersen roller and here is a discussion about how to replace the 84-078 upper Andersen roller.
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.