Weathershield Window Crank Handle

A handy person from IL says:
Looking to see if you might have weather shield Window Crank Handle - aluminum finish with grayish plastic end.
User submitted picture of Weathershield Crank handle 45001.
Weathershield 45001
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I do not believe we have this exact handle, but please see our 39-114L, which I believe may be a match. Do you think it would work? Please compare its dimensions to your own hardware.
A quick learner from Oakland, CA says:
I have this same handle on a window that is high up above a stairwell and hard to reach. I would like to replace it with an eyelet or hook like those used on skylights, which can be turned with a hook-top pole. I have also seen the clerestory poles & adapters. Do you have anything that I can use?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, thanks for posting! For eye-adapters, please look at our 39-214 metal hook, 39-247 eyelet adapter, 39-336 universal joint with pole ring, and 39-338 universal joint.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)