Weathershield single hung windows need replacement balancers

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello - I have Weathershield single hung windows, and need replacement balancers. I've taken pictures of the broken balancer, and I've read through the forums/blogs. Looks like others have requested a 33TG Weathershield replacement; however, the shoe is blue and looks to be the Great Lakes 15-197 but it looks to sit in the track differently than your pictures indicate. I'd be happy to send along some pictures to be certain I order the correct balancers. the length of the balancer 33TG (34") as well as the width of the shoe. I can get the width of the balancer if that is needed.

Again, other forums on your website I have read seem to indicate the 33TG with the Great Lakes 15-197 Shoe.

Please let me know what else you need and I'll get it sent over.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0595.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0596.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0594.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have had customers with your type of Weathershield window have success using the S751-34 (33TG) as is with the 15-014 knife lock shoe. Please let us know if you have any questions or additional concerns. 

Thank you for your reply. Would this then be a custom order? Do I just add the balancer as well as the knife lock shoe and you will assemble and ship?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, our 15-233 looks like what you have. We can custom make a balance to use this shoe without issue, but I'm curious about what you mean when you say that your shoe sits in the track differently. Can you clarify? Seeing a photo of what you mean would be a huge help.

Otherwise I can set you up with a custom purchase link that you can use to add this configuration to your cart. That way you can buy it as if it were any other stock part. I just need you to tell me how many you wanted so that I can set the quantity.

The locking shoe photo is attached in the track. I've also shown how the balancer sits in the track. Maybe I am mistaken in how your photo displays, but if this all looks correct to how you'd manufacture, please send me a link to purchase. I'll start with 2. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 417A0065-2C29-4624-8AE7-42EF7F1279EE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0306F095-5068-454E-87D4-8017A214A3EF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't see anything particularly strange about how your shoe installs. It seems to work the same way ours does.

What I'll do now is email you a purchase link and price quote that will allow you to add 2 to your cart. Let me know if you had any other changes.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.