Will S795-26 Replace my 26-5 Balance?

A home owner from Texas says:
The stamp on my window balance is 26-5. Can I order S795-26 for replacing? Which option should be (A.B.C.D.E.F.G)? S795-26 already included a 15-194 T-lock balance shoe, close cam and balance clip attachment in when ordered S795-26, right? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220626_120715.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The S795-26 comes with the 1-1/4" wide 15-195 t-lock shoe. I would recommend removing your balance to confirm if you need the stock shoe or the smaller 1" wide 15-194 shoe. If so, you would need to purchase the 15-194 shoes separately and follow the video below to attach them. 

You would also need to confirm if your balances use a screw tab at the end of the pulley cord like the S795 or if it uses a hook like the 15-198, which would need to be custom ordered. 

As for your stamp option, a 26-5 stamp would normally correlate to the 26E strength option to support a sash weight between 26-30 lbs. Take a look and see what you think. 

A home owner from Texas says:
Thank you so much, Casey. I checked my window. I'm going to buy S795-26.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, please let us know if you have any other questions once your order arrives!

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.