Coil balance for Simonton Window

A quick learner says:
Please help me get the needed parts for my Simonton Balance on a Double Hung Window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Based on your photos, I recommend our 15-199 pivot shoe and Series 160 coil spring. I can't quite make out the stamp on your old spring from your photo, but that should tell you what Series 160 option will work for you.

A quick learner from MI says:
Hi Tom, appreciate all of your help.

Can you help me get new right and left balance cover part numbers.

Also some directional video on to how to assemble coil springs and to put them in operational order?

Thank you in advance, Deb

p.s. the previous item we worked on together works like a charm - could not do it without Swicos great folks.
Profile picture of Tom

The hardware I recommended can work for both the left and right hand side interchangeably. As for how to assemble them, they should hook into one another. The "T" shaped end of one spring will fit into the rectangular hole of the spring underneath it, and so on. The final spring will hook into the shoe itself. The order of the springs doesn't matter.

Profile picture of Tom

Oh, sure thing! Sorry about that. See our 15-150T.

A quick learner from MI says:
Thank you for the information. Could you give me your part number that would work with the three spring white cover?
Look at top right corner of picture to see part I am talking about.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.