Window Channel Balance Parts Replacement

A quick learner from Orange County, CA says:
Hello! I need to replace the channel balance hardware on a bedroom window. I have attached photos of the channel shaft (stamped 27 3 BSI OC) and both ends of the balance frame. The frame measures 1/2" wide and 28" long (metal edge-to-edge). I need to confirm which channel balance hardware is a compatible match, plus what mount hardware (clips, etc.) may be needed for installation. The existing channel balance and mounting pieces were damaged accidentally when dislodging the stuck window. Any info would be appreciated!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your pictures, I think our S385-28 is a close match. Just confirm that the nylon attachments are the same size, especially the bottom shoe. As for installation clips, are you referring to our 16-002? Check out the video below for more help, too.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)