Window Crank Mechanism

A handy person from Highland, MI says:
I have a mechanism that needs replacing (left and right sides). When closing the windows the pinion gear pushes out. I'm not sure if you can read it from the attached picture but it is a Truth mechanism. The wheel that the arm attaches to is a 30842L and the arm that comes off that is a L30841. The dimensions on mine are identical to both the ones shown on the 39-035, however the arm shape is different. The cover is identical to the 39-107 including the dimensions. My bay window is about 13" wide, so it is a small window.

Do you have anything that would serve as a replacement? I need a left and a right.

Thank you!

Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named J1mBc_Y0CgXZ29fb2mMq5FUDz349Ad5aGftXDG6DVfu3XXYf7b
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Mike.

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. Our 39-035 and 39-036 is our recommendation for the operator in your pictures. If the dimensions match up, you should be good to go! Our 39-107 cover is also compatible with these operators. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.