Window Operator - need replacement

A quick learner from CT says:
I am looking for a replacement for the attached window operator (will need a few). The part has a backwards "L" followed by a 2 on one side on the back, and "LH" on the other.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How about our 39-013 & 39-014? These two look very similar to your own hardware. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Thanks, I will give that a try. Which knob would go with this?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, if you want to stick with the "T" handle style, check out our 39-102. You could also consider our 39-114L, or its folding substitute, the 39-205.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)