Window Part Replacements

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
The part on the very left is like the cover of the entire part... I accidently broke off the top portion while taking it out, just wondering if theres a part for it?
Also, the cover had a number "13" on there, so I'm guessing it's the sash weight?
I would like to know about that.

The other two, I'm assuming, are from the links below... the carrier metal holder chipped and the tilt latch on the right side broke.

https://www.swisco.com/Quick-Tilt-Sash-Carrier/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Pivot-Lock-Shoes/15-215
https://www.swisco.com/Tilt-Window-Latch-RH/pd/Surface-Mounted-Latches-For-Tilt-Windows/26-244

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220902_175637.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree that your pivot shoe is a match for our 15-215. The cover that is designed to work with this balance system is unfortunately not sold separately, though. The best option we can offer you is the complete Series 140 set, which comes with pivot shoe, cover, and springs.

As for the tilt latch, it very well may be our 26-244 but it is too damaged for me to verify that. Would you happen to have an undamaged version that I can see? 

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
The tilt latch has:
PAT #5,139,291
8D
That's all the information I got from it.
And it's really difficult to take it out without breaking it, so that's the only photo I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220906_204431.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. I still believe our 26-243 and 26-244 are our best options, but you will have to review our dimensions to ensure that everything matches up. I do recommend trying to remove an undamaged version so that you can get accurate dimensions. That's the only way you'll be able to verify.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243

Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

A home owner from CT says:
I need a replacements for the attached photos. Don't know which one to purchase. I am afraid to take out the only good one in fear it will crack. Appreciate your time. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220912_124904.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220912_115855.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Based on what you show here, my top recommendation would be the same 26-243 and 26-244 that I recommended for the customer above. However, the only way you'll know for sure is to compare your dimensions to our own. That will ultimately require removing the original. Otherwise, all you can do is make your best judgement. 

A home owner from CT says:
Thank you. I just ordered a few. Have my fingers crossed! Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Sure thing! We appreciate your business, it means a lot. Please let us know how it works out, or if you had any other questions.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.