Window Parts

A quick learner from Cape May Point says:
Hi, That parts the hold my windows up at my beach house have broken. I was successful in getting them out and need to replace them. The windows are otherwise in good shape and functional. Attached are photos of the parts I need. Window measurements are as follows:

Height = 29.5"
Width = 33"
Weight = 20 lbs.
Channel = 1.5"
Hole = .5"
Clip Locks (L&R) = 2.5" long x .5" wide (I didn't take pictures of these)

In total, I need to replace the lift mechanisms in 3 windows, both sides.
I need Clip Locks for 5 window (both left and right clips) for a total of 10 pieces -5 left, 5 right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2666.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2667.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2668.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2669.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2672.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your balance assembly resembles the 15-111 pivot shoe. Your cover appears to be the 15-204 that is compatible with the the Series 165 3/8" thick coil springs. Please review all dimensions to confirm a good fit! 

If you are in need of assistance with determining the weight of the coils, please provide the weight of the window sash to move forward. Thank you!  

A quick learner from Cape May Point says:
In response to your question: "If you are in need of assistance with determining the weight of the coils, please provide the weight of the window sash to move forward." If by window sash, you mean the bottom window, the one that needs to be held up, it weighs 20 pounds. Can you please advise on the proper parts to support that. Thanks. The windows are made by Alliance.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming,

For a 20 pound window sash you can use (2) S165-5 coils on each side of the window with the 15-204 coil support. Please review and let us know if you have any additional questions. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.