Window Sash replacement Double Hung

A home owner from Connecticut says:
The channel balance is 9/16x 9/16 and marked 26D. The Shoe is also 9/16 thick and 1 1/4 wide. The pin is as you can see broken but is mounted in a full length hold at the bottom of the window and needs to match the shoes.

Just need a set of the three that will work together have two windows (4x sets) I need to replace ASAP.

I'm leaning to the S770-26 channel balance with 15-129 Shoe if those are correct great if not please advise i also need the pin and that is where i'm struggling as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe looks like our 15-169 which means, although I cannot see it, that your balance most likely has our 15-170 clip at the end of your pulley. If that is the case, your balance will need to be custom made. Please let us know if your clip matches our 15-170 and how many balances you would like to order.

As for your picot bar, it looks like our 26-021 but make sure to compare the dimensions on our product page to your pivot bar. Thank you!

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.