Window balance replacements

A quick learner from Lemoyne, Pa says:
This right side balance Support assembly has broken. Upon inspection of the same windows in my house. I have determined that I need five (5) right balances and three (3) left balance support assembly's. These are completely missing. I need all of the hardware. These are triple coil balance systems.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CBFCE669-3019-45E1-AEF7-D720712EB9DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B22704C4-1047-4749-A87E-BC595ED43C1F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1A57333-4C4A-4B31-A752-7027AAACFFF1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Starting with your pivot shoe, see if your measurements match up to the measurements of our 15-199. This can be used with the Series 165 coil spring. I can see the full stamp on one of your springs, which corresponds to our S165-4. If there are any springs that have different numbers stamped on them, get back to us with more photos showing those stamps. Otherwise, look over these two parts and see what you think. 

Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for confirming the pivot shoe and sending more photos of the coil spring. So our S165-4 should work. Should you also need the triple support, our 15-205 should work fine. These pieces can only be purchased separately and can be used on either side of the window. 

I believe the shoe is correct. I have included other views of the springs and one of a broken assembly and a whole assembly. Can I purchase the triple spring assembly as a unit? And are there differences in right and left units?
Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C65839B4-1627-46BA-BD15-9EAB2BAF22CF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12D8633C-3748-4059-A8E2-FCBC77A54BDC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 63369D1B-00AF-4A72-9D9F-EBD2A78F6AB7.jpeg
So I need one 15-199 for each and three s1654 for each and one 16-205 for each. Will there be directions as to how to assemble these?

Since I have two pivot shoes and six coils I need to only order the rest of the equipment, right?
Profile picture of Casey

Yes, that is correct. We have also placed some helpful videos directly on the store pages and on this page showing you how these pieces are replaced and assembled. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.