Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm
Need to send photo of balancer and window slide keeper
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 15, 2018 2:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

To start, you can just post the photos as a reply to my message, right here. You can also post photos using this form: https://www.swisco.com/page-id-part

Finally, you can send them to us using the email address on our contact page: https://www.swisco.com/page-contact

Handy Person from St. Louis mo.
Jun 20, 2018 11:34 am
I need to order 8 spiral window spring with yellow end tip. 3/8" round. Plus window jamb slide bracket that the spiral spring attaches to. that bracket has a number 5300 on it. I do not know the brand of the window. I have a picture on my phone of that slide bracket. How can I send that picture to you to verify the correct one? The window measures 36" wide x 60" tall.i will also need the window tool to attach the spiral balancer. This balancer string is 29? long. I do not have the measurements of the slide bracket.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 22, 2018 7:37 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

The company that made your pivot shoe and spring balance has gone out of business. We offer our pivot shoe 15-046 as a replacement. With the plastic tube on it, your balance has a diameter of 5/8", so we recommend our S600-29 balance. The red tip balance has a sash weight range between 7-29 lbs. The pivot bar is probably our #26-040. Please compare your dimensions to ours. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts