Window crank

A home owner from Sterling Heights mi says:
Hello
I need to find a replacement crank assembly but I need it for opening in the opposite direction than my pictures. I do not know the window manufacturer.
Thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CBC9DB30-8F2C-49FD-BFFF-9F30FF98B3AE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B34A5356-2FCC-4EB5-BE50-EC764B6B58B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D77D2B87-D687-40DE-96F2-3B091471E315.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Based on your photos, I recommend our 39-142. This is definitely a match in terms of style, but note that its arm is 11" long measuring from the center of the metal bearing to the center of the gear. I think if you were to measure your arm the same way, it'd match. Let me know!

A home owner from Sterling Heights mi says:
Hello
Yes it is 11 inches but my only other concern is the mounting feature. Mine is threaded on inside whereas yours looks to have holes going through. Does the arm come with mounting screws?
Thanks
Jeff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh you're right, I missed that. Thank you for pointing it out! In that case consider our 39-022 instead. I think you'll find this matches up a little better.

I know you said you only needed one side, but if you did want to replace the same side as in your photos, see our 39-023.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.