Window crank hardware

A quick learner from Emerald Isle NC says:

Hello. I'm looking to repair my window boxes, that all have crank arms that are rusted out. Is this something I might be able to order from you?

Thanks in advance?

Ken 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C4BDA82C-6F93-4309-B1A0-7AB62A133BCD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Ken.

It's tough to say since your picture seems to be a bit out of focus but start by comparing your dimensions to our 39-315 and 39-316 operators to see if this matches up to your original assembly. 

Those dimensions are indeed a match! One of the new attached images shows how many of the hinge arms are rusted out and broken too. All of my hardware is in various stages of rusting out, so if they are not gone yet they will be. Looking to replace the hardware for all 8 windows if I can.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 08A00012-4DF5-41B6-96C9-2FF29979F2CB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99F1B64B-CAA9-4F1C-857B-686560DB09DB.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the additional pictures! If the dimensions match up, you should be good to go. 

Take a look at our 36-048 to see if our dimensions match up to your original hardware. Just be sure to replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time! 

Hello,

Should I have ordered the 39-105 detach clips separately? I was assuming those would be part of the crank arm hardware, but they are not. Should I have ordered them separately?
Profile picture of Emily

The 39-315 and 39-316 operators do not come with a detach clip, but you can reuse yours if they are not damaged; otherwise, see our 39-105.

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.