Window crank hardware

A handy person from CT says:
Looking for this window crank or something that will work
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210622_161121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210622_161119.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210622_161116.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210622_160831.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


From what I can see, this looks like either our 39-253LB & 39-253RB or our 39-438B & 39-439B operators. Take a look at the video below that will help you choose the correct replacement. If you need a new handle and cover, please see our 39-375 or 39-451 , depending on the style you prefer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at