Window cranks and maybe the plastic parts that are broken off screen?

A quick learner from Oak bluffs, MA 02557 USA says:
The crank on the right is broken, and the one on the left probably could be replaced as well. The little plastic parts on the screens have broken off as well
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Could you open your window and show us the arms that move the window sash? 

Sure! Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C7DA6154-2EAA-4711-947E-52D0C6BA950F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB99B121-3DAD-40FC-821B-CB14B5EBEF9A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 78C42487-1EA3-44A4-96C1-57D5908BD37C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B22A63D-3918-4472-BA7A-2016F83CC6CF.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Looking at these new pics, you have either our 39-253LB and 39-253RB, or the 39-438B and 39-439B. The key difference is the design of the slider at the end of the arm. I recommend watching the video below, which goes over this difference in detail. This should allow you to decide which pair would be better suited for your window.

It's the one with the black rectangle already attached. Can you tell which side it is from my photos? The locks are on the left and the hinges are on the right as you can see. When you're looking at my photos it's the window on the right with the broken handle. And I'll need a new handle as well.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, so that would be the 39-438B and 39-439B. You show both sides in your photos, but the photos in your first post on the 7th show the 39-438B and your second batch on the 12th show the 39-439B.

For the covers and handles, see our 39-451 and 39-452, respectively.

Can you tell from these photos which I need? They are taken from below.

It's the window on the right with the locks on the left and the hinges on the right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F71FC806-3E61-405E-B605-D7C0942A9351.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4DD7F8A0-CA20-4B51-A881-838BB44F88B1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I can, yes. That would be the other pair I mentioned, which is the 39-253LB and 39-253RB. You can use the same covers I mentioned for the first pair.

Thank you! I don't think I need them both - just The one you can see from inside that's on the right, with the broken handle. The latches are on the left. So is that L or R?
Thanks again!
Can I order from you? How?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure what you consider left or right, every customer and window manufacturer defines that differently. If you mean the operator you showed in your first batch of photos then that's the 39-438B operator and 39-451 cover. You just need to focus on what side the handle is on and use that as a reference for what side you need.

All orders can be placed directly on our site whenever you want.

I've only been sending photos of the same window. Once again, from this picture, it's the window on the right. It's the window with the broken handle. It's the window where the latches are on the left and the hinges are on the right.
This photo is taken from the inside of the house. The left edge of the right window moves out and the right edge of the right window stays in place. That's the window that I need. Is that clearer? Could you help me know which ones to order? Thanks so much!
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for clarifying. That would be the 39-438B. You can tell this because the handle is on the same side of the operator base as your original. That's the deciding factor.

Thank you!
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.