Window Pivot Bar Question

A quick learner from Quincy, MA says:
Hi,

I'm trying to find the replacement pivot bars for these windows. Unfortunately I don't have the broken pivot bar and can't get one out of another window. There seems to be a 5/16" by 5/16" slot that the bar fits in in the window. The pivot lock has a notched rectangle that seems to be 5/16" by 3/16".

Thanks,
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo Jul 28, 8 35 44 AM.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo Jul 28, 7 31 55 AM.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo Jul 28, 7 31 05 AM.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Without seeing an original I unfortunately can't say for sure. However, based on the notch both in the metal cam and your sash, the 26-040 might just be what you're looking for. This pivot bar is often used with pivot shoes like the 15-046, which looks similar to what you have. Again though, this is no guarantee. Without seeing the original I can't be certain. If you do have an identical window in the house with the pivot bars intact I highly recommend removing one to confirm. 

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.