Window replacement parts

A contractor from Ohio says:

Needing parts for casement windows. 1. Track/pivot- the track the window travels on and has a pin for the pivot arm. # on it is 358-1L. The one shown is the right side opposite of the one I need. Also need a locking arm for the lock shown. Not sure on make of windows but house was built early 80s. Please contact me with any info

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210319_133425395.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210319_133420674.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210319_133317874.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210319_133315124.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look and compare the dimensions of our 38-075 sash lock, 36-048 hinge set, as well as the 39-013 and 39-014 operators to your original hardware. These parts also have lists of related items on the product pages showing other parts that work with this combination of hardware. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at