Window sash

A home owner from USA says:
Here is the second pict / each window has 2 of theses for each window Called earlier / the round tube is 5/8 and 26 inches long
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You're showing two parts in these pictures and I'm not sure exactly what you need. The first picture shows a pivot shoe, which seems to resemble our 15-129. Please confirm that your measurements are the same as yours.

The second picture shows a spiral balance. With a diameter of 5/8", I'd recommend our S600-26 with a Red Tip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)