balance

A distributor from CONCORD, NH says:

COULD WE PLEASE HAVE SOME HELP RESEARCHING A BALANCE IT SEEMS TO BE S770-24 W. A 62-105 BOTTOM HOOK

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BALANCE2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BALANCE1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BALANCE.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, this looks to be a match for our Series 770 channel balance, but with a 62-105 hook at the end instead of the terminal clip.

We can make this for you but it has to be a custom order. If this is something you're interested in, please just tell me how many you need as well as the stamp printed on the metal channel. With that data I can set you up with a custom order link, which I will email afterwards.

we would like a custom order for 2
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! I just need to know what the stamp printed on the metal channel reads. This is an important detail as it determines how much weight the balances can support, as a pair.

(01/3)unique 23-c-30
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks. So that looks like it equates to our 24C stamp, which carries 17 through 22 pounds. This is for a 24" balance, as requested. 

I'll email that purchase link to you right now. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

can we order the balance and hook attached. I new we could buy them separately but we would like them put together.
Profile picture of Tom

The custom order link I just emailed you is for exactly that: the S770-24 with the 62-105 attached. We put it on for you here in our shop before we ship it out.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.