balance...may be spiral??

A home owner from Central Falls RI says:

Hi my name is Hugo Figueroa I am looking for 4 Spiral Balances for my window the measure is 24" length X 1/2" it looks like one on your website series 745, but I don't see a 24" Please email

Thank you,Hugo

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5820.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5821.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5822.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Hugo. We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Specifically, we'll be using our S770-24 channel balance, but with the bottom terminal clip swapped out for our 62-105 hook. We'll also be installing a rivet in the very top most hole, same as what you have now. 

Does that look good to you? If so, I just need you to confirm one last piece of information. You'll note that the stamps used for our S770-24 are different than your stamp. This just means we use a different rating system than whoever made your original balance. With that in mind, I'll need you to tell me the exact weight of your sash so that we can confirm the proper S770-24 stamp option. Please be as precise as possible. If you can get it down to the ounce, that'd be ideal.

Once I have that, and once you've confirmed that my recommended configuration will work, I'll email you an order link and price quote for 4.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.